CNC Machine Operator
CareersUSA in Feasterville Trevose, PA
- Industry: Manufacturing - CNC Fabricating/Machining
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $86,650.00 - 125,760.00 / Year*
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 38 years of experience, has numerous warehouse job opportunities available.
Our Client is seeking a CNC Machine Operator in Feasterville, PA.
Earn $18.00 to $32.00 per hour at this full-time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Set up tooling and specified cutters as required
- Set up machine including parts and tooling
- Make modifications to programs where needed
- Perform simple programming changes and edits to maximize productivity and read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Verify first part qualification
- Perform frequent checks of parts to ensure dimensional requirements are met
- Perform preventative maintenance to equipment including daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and checks
- High School Degree or Equivalent (GED) or Trade School
- Minimum of 5 years experience operating both Mills and Lathes
- Able to lift and carry parts and or fixtures weighing from 2 to 100 lbs frequently
- Able to operate machine controls positioned 4 to 5 feet from shop floor
- Able to perform at work benches set at 36"- 40 height
- Able to stand and walk continuously for 8 hours per workday
- Able to forward bend while loading and unloading machine and operating controls
- Able to move carts containing parts weighing up to 200 lbs
- CareersUSA - Feasterville
- Ph: 215-###-####
- Fx: 215-###-####
- E-mail: ...@careersusa.com
Associated topics: automated, automatic, cad, cnc fabricating, computer aided design, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, precision machining, programming
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!