Machine Operator (Day Shift 4 AM- 2:30 PM)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), is a global leader in the building materials industry. We've been around since 1917. In just the past six years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
If you love a good challenge, you'll fit right in.
We are looking for a Machine Operator (Day Shift) to join our Production team in Chino, CA.
Machine Operators are responsible for operating and tending the machines that are used to produce and shape Insulfoam's expanded polystyrene (EPS) blocks. Responsibilities include one or more of the following, depending upon your machine assignment.Job Responsibilities:
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Molding/Expanding: Operate or tend machines designed to mold and expand bead into EPS blocks according to exacting standards of work orders.
- Cutting: Operate or tend machines designed cut EPS blocks according to exacting standards of work orders.
- Lamination: Operate or tend machines designed to laminate polystyrene blocks according to exacting standards of work orders.
- Fabrication: Operate or tend machines designed to fabricate EPS blocks according to exacting standards of work orders.
This position conducts their work in a manufacturing environment with some exposure to the outdoors; there is exposure to loud machinery, fumes, odors, and dust. Typical hours are Monday through Friday, 4:00 a.m. -- 2:30 p.m., with frequent overtime and weekend work required. Business is cyclical and will require flexibility in shift hours and days of the week worked.
For this position, it is required to be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently. There is a repetitive use of hands required with simple grasping and pushing and pulling constantly up to 50 pounds. In addition this position requires the following abilities: Standing, Walking, Lifting, Reaching above shoulders, Bending and Twisting.
When you join CCM, you'll become part of a team that looks out for you, listens to your ideas and appreciates your work. We think we've got something pretty special here, and our employees seem to agree.
Employees also enjoy some of these great benefits!
Time off -- Hard work should be rewarded. You'll receive paid vacation and a generous amount of paid holidays.
Healthcare -- We offer multiple options. Choose the one that fits your lifestyle. CCM picks up a generous amount of the cost.
Retirement Fund -- Save for your retirement with a traditional or Roth 401k. We'll match a portion of your contribution starting on your first day of work.
Training -- We believe in being lifetime learners, so we offer dozens of training programs in the classroom as well as online.
Tuition Reimbursement -- Ready to get the degree? We can help with the tuition.
Idea Teams -- You can be part of helping us solve some of our toughest challenges or developing the next break-through innovation.
Unlimited Coffee -- Caffeine fuels some of the best ideas.
- Must pass skills test, consisting of basic math and verbal questions
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent strongly preferred
- Mechanical background preferred
- Ability to use measuring gauges such as a measuring tape
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under strict deadlines
- Reliable means of transportation required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screening, education verification (if applicable), reference check, and physical abilities test (PAT).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: automated, cad, cnc fabricating, computer numeric control, computer aided design, fabrication, precision, precision machining, programming, smt machine
Loading some great jobs for you...