Continental Disc in MO
- Industry: Manufacturing - CNC Fabricating/Machining
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $53,000.00 - 60,000.00 / Year
Continental Disc Corporation is looking for a Buyer in Supply Chain, this position is responsible for negotiating, coordinating and expediting procurement and delivery of materials, parts, equipment, supplies and services for the local manufacturing unit.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree or higher in Business, Supply Chain or related field preferred
- 1-year experience in Supply Chain Procurement or purchasing in a high mix/low volume
- Military Veterans strongly encouraged to apply
- U.S. Citizenship as defined by ITAR (22 CFR 120.15)
Soliciting and evaluating proposals for the requested goods and/or services.
Conferring with suppliers to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
In consultation with Supply Chain Manager, selecting and recommending best supplier(s) based upon analysis and findings.
Negotiating to lowest possible cost for the commodity balanced against the optimum quality and delivery needs.
Preparing, processing and distributing purchase orders and/or contracts complying with Company/Government regulations.
Expediting delivery of goods and services and facilitating payment to suppliers.
Reviewing purchase order acknowledgements daily for compliance to price, delivery and other techno-commercial terms and conditions. Verifying accuracy of materials received per print or order; verifying invoices to ensure payment terms and discounts are maintained.