Lead Machine Operator
Express Employment Professionals in Springfield, MO
- Industry: Manufacturing - CNC Fabricating/Machining
- Type: Full Time
A local Springfield area company is searching for an Lead Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. Must properly set up computer-controlled equipment to ensure quality product is produced.
Must demonstrate sufficient dexterity with precise hand/eye coordination. Ability to respond quickly to machine/co-employee needs. Must be able to stand for extended periods. Lifting 30+ pounds, squatting, bending, twisting and kneeling are required.
Evaluation Hire Position
M-F 8:00 am-4:30 pm
How to Apply:
- Call Today to schedule an interview 417-###-####
- Send Resume to ...@ExpressPros.com
- Click "Apply" button below to APPLY ONLINE
- Apply in person with proper Identification to complete I-9 verification*: (click here for list of acceptable documents) *all list B documents must have a photo
EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
3050 S. National Ste. 200
Springfield, MO 65804
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Missouri, and Springfield, we re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals of Springfield has helped applicants build their career since 1990. In 2018, our team put more than 2,700 associates to work in the greater Springfield area. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across more than 800 locally owned franchises worldwide.
Building your career. Building relationships. Apply with Express today.
You never pay any fees to Express!
We offer Referral Bonus!
Lead Machine Operator will:
- Ensure their machines and those of their team are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, are well-maintained, and perform periodic checks on output.
- Set up and operate machinery in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Reads and interprets work orders to select proper raw materials then position and run machinery in accordance with such work order.
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Always follows safety procedures and direction of team manager.
- Acts as a role model to team members by providing guidance and ensuring proper training of all team members.
Associated topics: automated, automated machinery, cnc, cnc machine, cnc machining, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computer aided manufacturing, precision, precision machining
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!