Compensation: $110,600.00 - $192,050.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Informatics Lead coordinates with other analytics, IT and business areas across the organization to ensure work is completed with insights from knowledge SMEs. The Informatics Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Informatics Lead leverages its advanced knowledge of data, modeling, optimization, and tools. Applies disciplined analytics to predict behavior and optimize programs and products to maximize revenue growth. Utilizes advanced or predictive modeling to develop, test and validate cases that improve the outcomes and quality of the programs we offer. Contributes to more innovative approaches to financial models as it builds knowledge of the business context in which it operates. Understands and analyzes complex data, articulates to various units within the company at the appropriate level, impacts the business from mathematical concepts which have a potentially sizeable dollar impact on the business. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
* Statistical support as KAH advances through the final grant acceptance phase with IU and NIH
* Study is centered on a pragmatic cluster randomized control trial of DEMA, i.e. Daily Engagement Meaningful Activities
* Research to identify best practices by the condition being treated by HH (with Wound episodes being an early priority)
* Design, development, and analysis using SAS, SQL, R, Hive QL, Python programming languages and analytical tools
* Epidemiologic/behavioral economics concepts such as confounding, interaction, bias, as well as methods to reduce bias
* Analyzing large amounts of data and summarizing data to formulate conclusions and make recommendations to leadership and colleagues
* Experience with cloud-based ecosystems (GCP, AWS, Azure)
* Successful demonstrated experience in working on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial in a collaborative fashion alongside other individuals or teams.
* Working as part of a cross-functional team
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks
* Ability to works under minimal supervision, using independent judgment
* Experience presenting complex analysis results tailored to different audiences (e.g. technical, manager, executive) in a highly consumable and actionable form including the use of data visualizations; most audiences include executive leadership
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* PhD + 2 years experience, Masters Degree + 4 years experience OR Bachelors Degree + 6 years experience.
* Data Analytics, Computer Science or related quantitative program.
* 2+ years experience in project, process or people leadership
* Advanced experience in SAS, SQL, Python, QlikView, Tableau, Hadoop or similar tools
Scheduled Weekly Hours
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...