Jenkins Machine in Bethlehem, PA
- Industry: Manufacturing - CNC Fabricating/Machining
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $95,660.00 - 139,760.00 / Year*
Jenkins Machine Inc. has been manufacturing quality parts since 1949 and is seeking dedicated professionals to join our team. The ideal candidate with have 10+ years of CNC programming and machining. This position will help the company continue to grow and take on new and challenging work. The candidate will be required to work full time Monday through Friday 7:30 pm to 4:00 pm and report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Review part drawings and develop accurate machining processes
- Identifying tooling and fixture needs (complete job start to finish)
- Work independently to create CNC programs and follow through with the machining process including part set up, troubleshooting, holding tight tolerances (+/-.0001) with strict adherence to quality
- Operate various CNC machines including Fanuc, Okuma and Haas Controls
- Drive process improvement/cycle reduction initiatives
- Learn new equipment and capabilities in shop
- 10+ years experience in programming and machining
- Passion for programming and manufacturing; sees new work as exciting and enjoys the challenge
- Able to troubleshoot and work through issues effectively
- Ability to work with tight tolerances (+/- .0001 ) and strict adherence to quality
- Capable of programming highly detailed and aesthetic parts
- A good understanding of GD&T
- Experience with 3 & 4th axis milling, mill-turn, and turning
- Experienced machine/part set-up
WHAT MAKES JENKINS MACHINE SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Close knit, family owned and operated company.
- A company who cares; we give back to the community anyway we can including donating food from our on-site garden to the local food bank.
- Exceptional benefits including 401K, Health Insurance (company pays 100% for employees enrolled in the Wellness Program), dental, vision, group life insurance, and short-term disability.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays.
- Company outings and get-togethers.
- A Rewarding job that makes you feel appreciated at a company committed to growth.
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary history/ and or requirement
Associated topics: automated machinery, automatic, cad, cnc machine, cnc machining, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, fabrication, machine operator, precision
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!